Coffee-table book 27.5 cm x 25.5 cm
184 pages and 495 images !!!
- centre gatefold of 4 pages
- double page spread of satellite image of Singapore
- book jacket gloss lamination with UV spot varnish on title
- inside cover matt lamination
- spot varnish on all images
- additional text contributions by Prof Leo Tan, Prof Peter Ng & Wang Luan Keng
Foreword by Prof Tommy Koh
Partnership with RMBR, NUS, NIE & NParks
Images by Chua Ee Kiam, Ria Tan, Billy Kon, Soo WM, Peter Ng, Sivasothi and company
dESiGNED by Armour Publishing and Chua Ee Kiam
Published by SimplyGreen
After more than 120 intertidal trips in the most unearthly hours (with biorhythm in disarray) and after braving rain, hydroids, sandflies, mosquitoes, sharps from rocks and hard corals, venom from creatures immaculately camouflaged and after being drenched in salt water - is the birth of a coffee-table book to titillate your senses.
A Gift of Nature is a Gift of Life. It is for us to unwrap it and treasure for life.
BRINGING NATURE CLOSER TO YOU